Pepto Bismol Ultra, 5 Symptom Digestive Relief Liquid, 36 Ounces
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Why Pepto Bismol Ultra
Pepto Bismol Ultra’s 2x concentrated formula* provides the same amount of medicine in a smaller dose, so you take half as much liquid but still get the same fast & effective relief of Original Pepto Bismol.
*vs. Original Pepto Bismol®
Whether you’re experiencing nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach*, or diarrhea, Pepto Bismol Ultra has you covered.
*Due to overindulgence in food or drink
Pepto Bismol is the #1 Pharmacist recommended brand** and has been trusted by doctors for over 100 years
**Based on Pharmacy Times 2019 Survey (Upset Stomach Remedy Category)
- Overindulging in food and drink can weaken the stomach’s natural protective layer, causing irritation to the lining. Pepto Bismol coats and soothes your stomach, providing relief from your upset stomach symptoms such as nausea, heartburn, and indigestion.
- Shake well before use
- Only use dose cup provided
- Adults and children 12 years and over:
o 15 mL (1 dose) every ½ hour or 30 mL (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea/travelers’ diarrhea
o 15 mL (1 dose) every ½ hour as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea)
- Do not exceed 8 doses (120 mL) in 24 hours
- Use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
When can I take Pepto Bismol?Pepto Bismol is an upset stomach reliever and antidiarrheal product. It can be taken any time you are experiencing diarrhea, travelers’ diarrhea or an upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness. When using the product follow the directions. Do not exceed 8 doses in a 24 hour period.
Should I take Pepto Bismol with or without food?Pepto Bismol can be taken either with or without food. Use as directed for relief of travelers’ diarrhea, diarrhea or upset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including: heartburn, indigestion, nausea, gas, belching and fullness
Can I refrigerate Pepto Bismol?Yes, but it’s not necessary. Some people feel refrigerating makes the dose more pleasing to take, and that’s OK. However, you shouldn’t freeze the product. For best results, the product should not be exposed to temperatures above 104 F (40 C) or below freezing 32 F (0 C).