LAUNCH Scanner CRP909X Scan Tool with 15 Reset Function All Systems Diagnostic Tool,IMMO,ABS Bleeding,SAS,EPB,TPMS,Oil Reset OBD2 Scanner 7.0’’ Touchscreen 7.1 Android Auto VIN WiFi One-Click Update
15 Frequently-used Maintenance Functions Simplify Your Operation
LAUNCH, in line with the enterprise culture of “innovation, quality, efficiency, specialty, and competition”, dedicates itself to be a leading position in the automotive diagnostic equipment industry with the support of powerful technology and considerate service to offer superior user experience for customers worldwide.
LAUNCH CRP909X is a hand-held obd2 scanner specially designed for DIYers and mechanics to improve diagnostic and repair efficiency.
- 15 Reset Functions for Immediate Maintenance
- Full Systems Diagnoses for Comprehensive Monitoring
- 10 OBD2 Functions for Success Smog Check
- 2GB RAM & 16GB ROM Memory Spaces
- Fast Android 7.1 Operating System
- 7.0-inch Large Touch Screen Display
- 6000mAh Rechargeable Battery
- One-Click WIFI Update – 1-Year Free
- Automatic Health Diagnostic Report
- Data Stream Record and Playback
- Diagnostic Feedback
- Data Record and Replay
- Keypad & Touchscreen Operation
- Real-time Vehicle Battery Monitoring and Graphing.
- Multilingual Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian
- ABS Bleeding – Bleed the brake system when ABS contains or any components are replaced.
- IMMO Service – Clear the lost car key’s info and program the new key into the ECU database.
- Injector Coding – Code new injector after replacement, to lower emissions and run smoothly.
- BMS Reset – Clear useless fault info/reset BMS module after battery replacement.
- DPF Regeneration – Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset – Perform reset to turn the MIL off after brake pad replacement.
- Oil Reset Service – Reset service mileage after oil/ oil filter change, to schedule the next oil change.
- SAS Calibration – Calibrate the steering angle sensor to ensure the ESC Module functions properly.
- Electronic Throttle Position Reset – Initialize the throttle actuators to accurately regulate throttle (or idle engine) operations.
- TPMS Reset – Retrieve tire sensor IDs and perform reset operation after replacing tire sensors.
- Gear Learning – Finish tooth learning after changing crankshaft, enabling new part functions.
- Suspension Calibration – Adjust the height sensor for level calibration.
- AFS (Adaptive Front-lighting System) Reset - Initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
- Sunroof Initialization – Set the sunroof to be locked off, or to be closed when it rains; sliding/tilting sunroof memory function, etc.
- Gearbox Matching – Complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
Complete Quick Test on All Systems of Your Vehicle
LAUNCH CRP909X Diagnostic tool performs well at monitoring all systems of the available vehicles. You can start scanning all electronic control units of the tested vehicle by simply tapping the“Health Report".
Any systems including ECM, TCM, ABS, SRS, BCM, IMMO, TPMS, SAS, etc. with fault codes will appear in red, which alerts you to pay attention to the current systems and come up with available solutions to fix existent problems. No need to waste time looking for faulty systems step by step.
One-click Health Report - Share and Print
This OBD2 scanner supports automatically generating diagnostic report after systems scanning. You can not only save it under the “Diagnostic Report” module but also print the report out.
- For Workshops, your paper diagnostic report featuring the report created date and time improves the diagnostic professionalism and reliability, thus you can win the trust of customers.
- For DIYers, you no longer worry about data loss. The printed diagnostic report can be permanently saved. You can take it out at any time to move the current diagnosis forward.
What Makes LAUNCH CRP909X so Efficient on Troubleshooting?
- The Quad-Core Processor makes a 50% increase in speed versus a similar code reader
- 7 Inches HD touch screen improve your information reading experience
- 2GB RAM & 16GB ROM facilitate the running speed of your diagnostic tool
- 6000 mAh Li-battery supports 10 hours of continuous efficient multitasking
- Wi-Fi technology is great for access to web resources and smooth update
Multiple Available Languages
8 different Languages - English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Italian enables you to set the most appropriate language for smooth operation.
Extensive Vehicle Coverage
54 vehicle makes and more than 5000 models are compatible with the LAUNCH scanner.
You don’t need to buy a new diagnostic tool for case each time you acquire a new vehicle.
Fast Access to Scheduled Maintenance Works
Battery Voltage Test
Test your vehicle’s battery voltage regularly, not just when the battery is starting to show signs of weakness. With this car scanner, you can proactively perform a check of the battery real-time voltage, to ensure the system is operating within acceptable limits.
Automatic VIN Detection
No need to get the VIN from the plate that's near the windshield and manually input the code. LAUNCH CRP909X will automatically obtain the VIN code and identify the vehicle’s information once it’s properly connected to the vehicle’s data link connector. It saves the fussy operation of following step-by-step operation and manually inputting the 17-digit VIN code.
One-Click Update – 1-Year Free
With a stable Wi-Fi connection, feel free to update your obd2 scanner on regular basis to get the newest diagnostic software and APK. Only one click is required to perform the update. After that, you can enjoy richer functions and better user experience. Warm Tip: Free update is available in the first year.
Data Record and Replay
While reading the data stream, you can select desired data stream items and save it as diagnostic records. And you can playback the recorded information when you want to check what happened to your vehicle. There is no necessity of starting from scratch, for checking the vehicle that has been tested. You just need to resume from the last diagnostic operation.
Real-Time Data Stream
There are 3 types of display modes available for data viewing, allowing you to view various types of parameters in the most suitable way. Value – Display the parameters in texts and shows in the list format. Graph – Displays the parameters in waveform graphs. Merged – Display different items in one graph for intuitive data comparison.
All Modes of OBD2 Test
For turning the check engine light off, or locating emission-related problems, LAUNCH CRP909X featuring full OBD2 functions is the solution. All obd2 test modes include Read/Erase Codes,Freeze Frame Data, I/M Readiness Status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, Vehicle Information Retrieval.
Feel confused about certain diagnostic problems? With the diagnostic tool, you can submit these problems to us via the specially designed Feedback function, to get valuable solutions. And based on your problems, we’ll make improvements to provide you with high-quality products and timely assistance.
|Reset Function||NO||5 RESET||7 RESET||31+ SERVICES||31+ SERVICES|
|ECU Coverage||ENG/AT/ABS/SRS||ENG/AT/ABS/SRS||FULL SYSTEMS||FULL SYSTEMS||FULL SYSTEMS|
|Vehicle Coverage||57 CAR BRANDS||57 CAR BRANDS||44 CAR BRANDS||150 CAR BRANDS||150 CAR BRANDS|
|Update||Lifetime Free Update||Lifetime Free Update||1 Years Free Update||2 Years Free Update||2 Years Free Update|
|Operate System||Android 7.0 OS||Android 7.0 OS||Android 7.0 OS||Android 7.0 OS||Android 9.1 OS|
|Mermory||16 GB||16 GB||32 GB||32 GB||32 GB|
|Multilingual Support||9 Languages||9 Languages||10 Languages||24 languages||24 languages|