Kirkland Signature ProCare Non-GMO Infant Formula 42 oz, 4-pack
We’re always looking for ways to provide high quality products to our members. Recently, we replaced the Kirkland Signature Non-GMO Infant Formula, 34 oz with our new Kirkland Signature ProCare Non-GMO Infant formula, 42 oz. Offering more than 23 percent more formula per container. Our online value is even greater, offering 65 percent more formula.
- The single container of the new 42 oz Kirkland Signature formula is 0.46 cents per oz. vs the previous 34 oz Kirkland Signature formula at $0.47 cents per oz.
- The 4 pack online offers the new formula at $0.49 cents per oz. vs the previous at $0.56 cents per oz.
Kirkland Signature ProCare Non-GMO Infant Formula provides the same nutrition as the previous formulation and has similar macronutrients—proteins, fats, and carbohydrates—and other ingredients.
- These ingredients include monoglycerides, which occur naturally in breast milk and are a product of lipid (healthy fatty acid) digestion.
- We also increased micronutrient levels of iodine and inositol.
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
Kirkland Signature ProCare Non-GMO* Infant Formula
About Kirkland Signature™ ProCare™ Infant FormulaDesigned to be like breast milk, Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula offers complete milk-based nutrition for baby’s first year. Our ProCare formula compares to the nutrition of Similac PRO-ADVANCE® & ENFAMIL® Infant formulas**.
With a new look from the same trusted brand, Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula does not contain artificial growth hormones*** and is Non-GMO*, meaning it is made without genetically engineered ingredients. ProCare is gluten free, Certified Kosher by the Orthodox Union--(U)D and Certified Halal.
Kirkland Signature ProCare is produced in Vermont and Ohio with dairy ingredients sourced from one of the leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
2'-FL HMO**** for immune support graphicProCare is formulated with 2'-FL HMO****, a prebiotic commonly found in breast milk, for immune support. The idea behind adding 2’ -FL HMO to infant formula is so it can help nourish your baby’s immune system to be more like the immune system of a breastfed baby. Prebiotics help aid digestion and immunity by encouraging the growth of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract.
DHA for baby’s developing brain graphic
DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) occurs naturally in mother’s milk. DHA is an essential fatty acid and is in ProCare to support your baby’s developing brain.
Lutein for baby’s developing eyes graphicLutein is a naturally occurring carotenoid and antioxidant that is concentrated in the eye. Lutein is in ProCare infant formula for your baby’s developing eyes.
DIRECTIONS FOR PREPARATION AND USE
Learn About Our New Packaging
ProCare™ Infant Formula Video
How to safely prepare and store infant formula
How is this new Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula different from what I was using before?Bigger Size, Better Value
The new formula has a new look and is now sold in a larger container. This means our new formula is a better value because the size changed from a 34 oz to a 42 oz container, offering more than 23 percent more formula per container as sold in stores. Here’s the good news: on a price-per-ounce basis, you're getting a much better value. Plus, our online value is even better than before:
• Kirkland Signature Infant Formula (item #8191987) used to be sold online in a three-pack of 34-oz containers.
• Now, Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula is sold in a four-pack of 42-oz containers—offering 65 percent more formula.
• New Lid. You’ll notice the difference right away when you open our new package. Using new CleanPull™ technology, the easy-open zip top allows you to remove the package’s protective foil layer in one pull, tearing away cleanly. The scoop handle is extra-long, which means powder-free hands for you and a more hygienic experience for your baby. In the corner of the tub, you’ll find the AccuMeasure™ scoop leveler for more accurate feedings. Just fill the scoop to the brim and level it off by gliding it under the tub’s corner tab. You’ll measure the right amount every time. When you’re done with the scoop, store it in the lid by tucking the end of the scoop’s handle into the built-in SimpleSlide™ scoop-storage holder, which is on the top of the AccuMeasure scoop leveler. Please see Learning About Our New Packaging video above.
• New Formula. Kirkland Signature ProCare offers complete nutrition for your baby’s first year. The formula provides the same nutrition as the previous formulation and has similar macronutrients—proteins, fats, and carbohydrates—and other ingredients. We’ve updated the formula to include increased micronutrient levels of iodine and inositol, which are associated with infant development.
Does Costco make Kirkland Signature Infant Formula products?Costco works directly with a supplier—a leading infant formula company—to manufacture Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula.
Where is Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula made?Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula is produced in Vermont, U.S.A. Dairy ingredients are sourced from one of the leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
Are infant formulas regulated for quality and safety?
Yes, infant formulas are strictly regulated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to ensure product quality and safety. All infant formulas, by law, must meet or exceed the standards set by the FDA. As a result, no brand of formula is better than another. All formulas marketed in the United States must meet the same standards to provide complete, balanced nutrition.
Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula is produced in an ISO-certified, FDA-inspected facility in Vermont, U.S.A. Dairy ingredients are sourced from leading dairy markets, including the United States, Canada, and New Zealand.
Our manufacturer has produced formulas for more than 30 years in strict compliance with current good manufacturing practices (cGMP). The manufacturer is also fully compliant with the Safe Quality Food (SQF) Code, which certifies that a supplier’s food safety and quality management system complies with this international and domestic food-safety standard.
What nutrients are included in infant formulas and what do they do?
All infant formulas sold in the United States must provide complete nutrition for your baby's first year of life, including protein, carbohydrates, fat, and appropriate vitamins and minerals. Infant formulas are patterned after breast milk and provide the energy necessary to maintain bodily functions and support activity, growth, and development.
Kirkland Signature Infant Formulas contain the latest innovations in infant nutrition. These include optional ingredients that are not required by the FDA but are present in formulas because they occur naturally in breast milk. These innovations—which are found in nationally advertised formulas and store brand formulas like Kirkland Signature—include DHA, ARA, choline, lutein, nucleotides, and prebiotics.
Who should I contact if I have any questions about Kirkland Signature Infant Formulas?Call toll free at 1-800-410-9624. Calls are answered Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
Enfamil® is a registered trademark of Mead Johnson & Co. Similac® is a registered trademark of Abbott Laboratories. Kirkland Signature ProCare Infant Formula is not made by or affiliated with Mead Johnson & Co., or Abbott Laboratories.