Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with Irregular Heartbeat Detection
Product details have been supplied by the Manufacturer, and are hosted by a third party.
CBC30 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure MonitorFully Automatic, Accurate and Easy to Use Blood Pressure Monitor
At Beurer, we believe your health & wellness should always be a priority - but not a chore. That's why we've designed this monitor with you in mind. German engineered so that you can rely on us to give you accurate measurements and features that do the work, so you don't have to. To ease your worries, we've integrated features that will better help you with your health management endeavors.
German Engineered & Designed.
- Fully automatic blood pressure monitor for the wrist
- Clear and easy to read LCD display
- Irregular heartbeat detection
- Two user capacities with 60 saved measurements each
- Averaging function for saved measurements
- Incorrect usage message - to ensure accurate results
- Set includes: monitor, storage case, and batteries
- Cuff size: 5.3" - 7.7"
- Customer Service in the USA
What You Should KnowMany individuals choose a home wrist monitor due to cuff sizing issues (i.e. too large or too small of an upper arm), because they find upper arm measuremements to be painful, or because of the sheer convenience and portability of a wrist unit. Wrist blood pressure monitors are extremely sensitive to body position, therefore, it is imperative to position them correctly. In order to yield an accurate reading, your arm and wrist must be correctly positioned at heart level. Because the wrist arteries are narrower and more shallow, your wrist measurement results will typically be a bit higher than those taken at your upper arm.
For Accurate Wrist Measurements:
1. It's best to take a reading on bare skin.
2. Put the cuff on snugly with the display in the inside of your wrist.
3. Wrap the cuff around your wrist, attaching it to itself with the velcro. You should only be able to get a single finger underneath the cuff.
4. Your palm should be facing up. The display needs to be on your inner arm, as your pulse is strongest there. The monitor has a sensor behind the display that takes the reading by recording your pulse.
5. Rest your arm and wrist at heart level. For an accurate reading, place your arm on a pillow or arm rest that elevates your arm. It should be even with your heart for the best reading.