Casio 2nd Edition Scientific Calculator FX-115ESPLS2-S
Precio habitual $19.99
Los gastos de envío se calculan en la pantalla de pagos.
Casio FX-115ESPLS2-S 2nd Edition Scientific Calculator with slide on hard case and sleek new design. With the Natural Textbook Display, in addition to advance Statistics, Matrix, and Conversion functionality, is a perfect choice for high school and college students. Recommended for students taking General Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Trigonometry, Statistics, Calculus, Chemistry, Engineering.
- Accessories Included: Slide-On Hard Protective Case
- Matrix and Vector Calculations: The Matrix mode allows you to perform matrix operations on matrices with up to 3 rows and 3 columns. It also allows you to enter vectors and perform vector calculations.
- Simultaneous and Polynomial Solver: This calculator will solve simultaneous linear equations with two unknowns, simultaneous linear equations with three unknowns, quadratic equations and cubic equations.
- Complex Number Calculations: Your calculator can perform the following: Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division. Augment and absolute value calculations. Reciprocal, square and cube calculations. Conjugate complex number calculations.
- Statistics and Linear Regression: This calculator can linear regression, quadratic regression, logarithmic regression, exponential regression, ab exponential regression, power regression and inverse regression.
- Converts between Standard form and a Decimal: This calculator can transform a displayed decimal calculation result to a fraction or mixed number. It can also be converted back to the decimal form.
- 2-line Natural Textbook Display shows formula and results exactly as they appear in the textbook and displays formulas and results simultaneously for 417 built-in functions
- Fraction calculations. Fraction/decimal conversions, simplifying fractions and roots, recurring decimal display, remainder calculation, integer division with remainder
- Prime factorization
- Metric conversion
- Hyperbolic functions
- Greatest common divisor and least common multiple
- Random Integer generator
- Summation notation
- Verify Computations