EBL Smart Battery Charger for C D AA AAA 9V Ni-MH Ni-CD Rechargeable Batteries with Discharge Function & LCD Display
EBL 906 Upgraded Battery Charger
Independent charging slot, can charge different compatible batteries freely.
For Ni-MH Ni-CD rechargeable batteries: 1/2/3/4 AA, AAA, C, D and 1/2 9V batteries.
Using Environment: Temperature: 0-40℃; Humidity:≤85%
Storage Environment: Temperature: -10-40℃; Humidity:≤60%
Surface temperature of charger≤60℃
Surface temperature of battery≤45℃
Reasonable Circuit Layout - Worldwide Usage
Charging Time Table:
1pcs Battery Type (Ni-MH) Capacity Charging Time (approx)
AAA 500-1200mAh 0.5-1.2hours
AA 1300-2800mAh 1.3-2.8 hours
C 1800-5000mAh 1.8-5 hours
D 1800-10000mAh 1.8-10 hours
9V 150-600mAh 2.5-10 hours
Charging much Faster than other name-brand LCD Charger
AC 100-240V AC 50/60Hz, 0.5W(Max）; DC 12V 1000mA
AA/AAA/C/D*2/3/4Pcs total: 2000mA
6F22 9V: DC 60mA
Patent Trickle Charge Mode
Unique Trickle Charge
Adopting -∆V intellectual cut-off charging method, automatically turn to trickle charge,
overheat-detection to prevent over-charging, short circuit protection and reverse polarity
* Please ensure the battery installed is correct: make the +/- pole of the battery is
match for the +/- pole of the charger.
* Using environment: 0℃ to 40℃, it is normal phenomenon that the battery is warmer
than room temperature when charging.
* Do not disassemble or reassemble the charger by yourself for safety reason.
Click on the bule button, discharge starts, LCD displays "DISCHG" at the same time for 1-4pcs Ni-MH Ni-CD batteries, discharge automatically after charging mode. Very useful and convenient function for diccharging batteries, you‘re’ worth choosing this charger.
Bright LCD screen shows the progress of charging status clearly. EBL charger -- your reliable battery charger.
- Negative delta V (- ∆V) cut-off function (except for 9V batteries), overcharge protection, short circuit protection and non-rechargeable or bad cell detection make it more easier for usage.
- Constant current charging would protect the batteries against current fluctuation and keep using the charger safely
- Controlled by MCU, automatically stop charging when detecting improper input voltage, defective or short circuit or non rechargeable batteries.
How to change the mode of Charge & Discharge
- “CHG” -- Charging;
- “DISCHG” -- Discharging;
- “ERROR” -- install the battery incorrectly or the battery is broken one.
- Individual Charging Slot Charger: Ultra compatible 1-4 AA/AAA/C/D and 1-2 9V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries, independent charging slot, can charge different size batteries freely.
- Discharge Function: Press the blue button to discharge the battery. LCD displays "DISCHG" , at the same time, 1-4pcs Ni-MH Ni-CD batteries automatically turn to discharging mode. The charger will resume charging mode after completion of discharge.
- Fast Charging Speed than Other Name-brand: Charging the battery 2-4Pcs AA/AAA/C/D with the total current 2A. Less than 3 hours to fully charged the AA/AAA/C/D batteries, and less than 10 hours to fully charged the 9V batteries.
- Safe Assurance: Automatically stop charging when detecting improper input voltage, defective or short circuit or non rechargeable batteries.
- Constant Current Charging Mode: Protect the batteries against current fluctuation and keep using the charger safely.